A great multiple-use tool!
The 10-8 Performance Armorer Tool is a simple non-marring tool molded from glass reinforced nylon. It is useful for countless applications where prying or poking with metal tools can easily damage your work.
It is approximately 5" long and 1/4" in diameter, and features a rigid chisel pointed end and a semi-flexible flat blade end. Radial gripping ridges are molded into the body of the tool to prevent slipping when working with greasy parts.
In addition to the above uses, here are a few others:
- The chisel end can be used to unload M16 and various other types of double column feed magazines. Use the tip to strip rounds out by the rim, or push on the second round in the magazine to allow the top round to fall free.
- Pushing down the spring plug on the 1911, especially helpful on guns with full length guide rods and hollow spring plugs.
- The blade end works as a spatula for applying grease into my Gemtech suppressor, and is cooler than using a popsicle stick.
- The chisel end is a safe substitute for a pin punch when taking down the Glock slide. Use the tool to push down the firing pin spacer sleeve and to push the slide cover plate out.
- The chisel end is handy for prying open the battery cover on an EOTech optic.
- Both ends of the tool helpful for pushing in springs and detents when assembling the lower receiver of an AR-15/M-4.
Available in Foliage Green.
Warning: This product may be alloyed with trace amounts of lead and other elements which are known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm and cancer. To prevent exposure, do not alter the product by welding, grinding, etc.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.