Hard Anodized MatteMagnification:
1xObjective Lens Diameter:
26.5 mmIllumination Color:
MOAAdjustment Click Value:
1 MOAW/E Travel at 100 Yds:
Parallax FreeLens Material:
Fully Multi-CoatedAttachment/Mount Type:
Picatinny MountBattery Type:
CR 1632Operating Temperature:
Range 22 - 122 FahrenheitWater Resistance Level:
WaterproofWater Resistant Mark:
Pistol, AR, ShotgunLength:
Aluminum Alloy Chassis
Premium Wide-Field LensBrightness Index:
BoxFront Sight Color:
Features of Vortex Venom Red Dot Sight w/10 Brightness Levels:
- Fully Multi-Coated. Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces increase light transmission.
- Premium Wide-Field Lens. Exceptional edge-to-edge resolution.
- Brightness Settings. Choose between 10 levels of brightness in manual mode or switch to auto mode.
- Parallax Free. All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered parallax free and will make a negligible difference in performance.
- Single-Piece Chassis. Compact and lightweight.
- Waterproof. O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof. Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish. Highly durable low-glare matte finish.
- ArmorTek. Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Unlimited Eye Relief. Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition.
- Top-load battery for easy replacement without needing to remove the sight.
- Battery Life. 14-hour auto-shutdown feature maximizes battery life. Up to 150 hours of use at highest setting. Use at the more common lower settings can allow up to 30,000 hours.
- Vortex Venom Tactical Reflex Sight
- Picatinny Mount
- Torx Wrench
- Rain Cover
- Lens Cloth
- Mounting Screws