Rail Type: One Piece Picatinny
Machined from: Domestic 6061 T6 Extruded Aluminum
Finish: Matte Black Anodizing
Center Spread: 2.57"
Overall Length: 6.276"
Height: .4" (Top of Receiver to Top of Picatinny)
Weight: 2 oz.
Quick Disconnect Ring Compatible: No
Torque Specs: 20 in/lbs
Mounting Hardware: #6-48 X 1/4 Screws and T-10 Bit Included
Finish: Hard Anodized Matte
Objective Lens Diameter: 26.5 mm
Illumination Color: Red
Eye Relief: Unlimited
Adjustment Type: MOA
Adjustment Click Value: 1 MOA
W/E Travel at 100 Yds: 100 MOA
Parallax: Parallax Free
Lens Material: Glass
Optical Coating: Fully Multi-Coated
Attachment/Mount Type: Picatinny Mount
Battery Type: CR 1632
Operating Temperature: Range 22 - 122 Fahrenheit
Water Resistance Level: Waterproof
Water Resistant Mark: 1 m
Gun Model: Pistol, AR, Shotgun
Length: 1.9 in
Width: 1.11 in
Height: 1.02 in
Material: Aluminum Alloy Chassis
Additional Features: Premium Wide-Field Lens
Brightness Index: 10
Lens Finish: ArmorTek
Package Type: Box
Front Sight Color: Red
Features of Vortex Venom Red Dot Sight w/10 Brightness Levels:
- Fully Multi-Coated. Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces increase light transmission.
- Premium Wide-Field Lens. Exceptional edge-to-edge resolution.
- Brightness Settings. Choose between 10 levels of brightness in manual mode or switch to auto mode.
- Parallax Free. All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered parallax free and will make a negligible difference in performance.
- Single-Piece Chassis. Compact and lightweight.
- Waterproof. O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof. Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish. Highly durable low-glare matte finish.
- ArmorTek. Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Unlimited Eye Relief. Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition.
- Top-load battery for easy replacement without needing to remove the sight.
- Battery Life. 14-hour auto-shutdown feature maximizes battery life. Up to 150 hours of use at highest setting. Use at the more common lower settings can allow up to 30,000 hours.
Write Your Own Review